Friday, October 16, 2015

Great Black and White Photographers part 3

1.) What first caught your eye while looking at your photographers photos? Is there something in particular about their photos that made you want to choose them? Post the images with your writing.

The first thing that caught my eye was how amazing he made the photo look even though it was in black and white. I wanted to choose these because i really enjoy looking at pictures that have nature in them.


2.) Look at those 2 photos you posted last time in the assignment Great Black and White Photographers Part 2. Use your five senses to tell me more about those photos. Answer them on your blog.
 I see  the moving water in the bay. I see the one rock sitting alone in the middle of the water
I smell the salt in the sea. I smell the fish of the sea.
I hear the rushing waves. I hear the dolphins talking in the distance.
I taste the salt in the air. I taste rocks.
I feel the nice breeze coming from the ocean. 


I see workers in hard hats. I see a lot of heavy metal

I smell a lot of oil. I smell smoke.
I hear the grinding of machines. I hear the workers radio.

I taste my sandwich I eat for lunch. I taste the drink I had with it.
I feel the wrench in my hand. I feel the extreme heat of the sun.

3.) Finally, what would you like to create to show the world your great photographer. Ideas include, posters, power points, a blog, etc. You tell me what you would like to create so we can come up with a plan to share your thoughts and ideas about your photographer with your classmates and with the rest of the school.

I would like to take some really nice black and white photos of the things he took photos of but in the current time when they are completed. This ill be cool because you can see how much they have changed over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment