Friday, September 18, 2015

Post Shoot Reflection

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos of your first 4 prompts (Square, Metal, Happy, Bowie) It was hard to figure out what pictures to take that would make everyone happy not just one person. I also had a hard time finding a interesting picture to take of bowie.

2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly. I found myself trying to get the focus good that way the picture would come out nice.


3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography? I would use the rule of thirds more often.

4. What things would you do the same? I feel like the focus in my pictures are good, so i would keep that the same.

5. Finally - go back and edit your blogs with the 4 photos (square, metal, happy, Bowie), tell me what rules of composition (which you just learned about) did you end up actually achieving? Did you have any? Balance, Simplicity, framing, Merger.6. Are you interested in shooting those same prompts again, why? Yes some of them, I really liked happy and lines they give you a lot of options and i think the pictures cam out very good.

http://madisonwphotojblog.blogspot.com/2015/09/prompt-photos.html?showComment=1443468430389#c2740981620042391314

I like the picture of the metal picture because the shadows were cool, and it also had good balance. I also like the square photo because it makes you wonder how far it goes out of the frame. The only thing i would change is the bowie photo and take it so the crack is not in the corner. Your pictures look really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment